Deadline: 14 July 2016
The Bureau of International Narcotics and Law Enforcement Affairs (INL) is seeking applications from eligible organisations for a program entitled “Animated Media Campaign to Promote Security and Stability in Pakistan” in order to inform, educate, and positively influence Pakistani youth about the role and responsibilities of the police and criminal justice system.
- Building Criminal Justice Sysytems: Institutionalize rule of law by developing and expanding criminal justice systems to strengthen partner country law enforcement and judicial effectiveness, foster cooperation in legal affairs, and advance respect for human rights
- Counter-Narcotics: Disrupt the overseas production and trafficking of illicit drugs through targeted counter-narcotics and institution-building assistance and coordination with foreign nations and international organizations
- Transnational Crime: Minimize the impact of transnational crime and criminal networks on the U.S. and its allies through enhanced international cooperation and foreign assistance
- The anticipated total federal funding amount is $1,250,000.
- The period of performance is 2 years with an anticipated start date of September 2016.
- Applicants that qualify to receive U.S. grants such as U.S. not-for-profit/non-governmental organizations (NGOs) or U.S. based educational institutions subject to section 501(c)(3) of the U.S. tax code; foreign not-for-profits/non-governmental organizations (NGOs) or foreign based educational institutions, with the ability to develop and successfully implement a project and meet INL’s reporting requirements.
- A consortium between foreign, local non-governmental organizations and education institutions is possible; however the presented documents shall demonstrate the added value of such a partnership in advancing the goals outlined above;
- Selected organization/s may also be asked to demonstrate current (or pending) country registration if required by the country of project implementation. (This registration is not a requirement to submit a proposal under this funding opportunity at this time.) programmatic ability, and ability to meet INL reporting requirements;
How to Apply
Applicants can apply via given website.
Eligible Country: United States
For more information, please visit grants.gov.