Deadline: 4 May 2017
The Embassy of the Republic of Lithuania to the Republic of Moldova is currently inviting applicants to submit concepts and applications for the implementation of the projects of the Development Cooperation and Democracy Promotion Programme in Moldova in 2017.
Embassy calls for submission of APPLICATIONS for the implementation of the following project concepts in Moldova:
- Improvement of social environment for children in educational institutions in Moldova.
- Promotion of cooperation between academic community of Lithuania and Moldova.
- Support for Moldova in the area of food safety and control.
- Support for Moldova in the field of climate change adaptation and mitigation.
Embassy calls for submission of CONCEPTS for the implementation of projects to support media freedom and pluralism in Moldova.
Up to 40 thousand EUR will be allocated for all projects in 2017.
- An application for a project shall contain at least one partner in Moldova.
- A partner in Moldova is not obligatory if application for a project is being submitted by a subject of the Republic of Moldova or by an international organization.
How to Apply
Legal entities and natural persons, other organisations and their divisions of Republic of Lithuania and Republic of Moldova are invited to submit signed and scanned project applications (Project application and Project estimate) and (or) concepts for projects (Project concept) in Lithuanian or English together with required and, if available, additional attachments via email at address given on the website.
Eligible Countries: Lithuania and Moldova
For more information, please visit Call for Applications.