The New Zealand Embassy Fund (the Fund) supports short-term community projects that contribute to wider community well-being and sustainable development in Egypt in order to reduce poverty and contribute to a secure, equitable and prosperous world.
The Fund can be used to support development projects in the areas of, but not limited to:
- sustainable agriculture,
- environmental sustainability,
- women’s empowerment,
- capacity and skills building.
- The maximum grant funding per project is USD 20,000 (EGP 308,000).
- The preference is that approved projects are completed within one year.
Proposals should cover:
- key stakeholders of the project (including the target beneficiaries)
- the consultative process undertaken to develop the activity plan
- the project’s objectives
- an implementation plan clearly illustrating the key stages of your project from the start until the end including the different inputs required
- possible risks to the project and how they will be managed
- a safety plan for the project where high risks are identified
- a detailed budget.
- The Fund is aimed primarily at community groups and Non-Government Organisations but other types of not-for profit organisations, for example schools, business associations, may apply. The Fund does not support individual businesses. Check with the New Zealand Embassy if you are unsure about your organisation’s eligibility.
For more information, visit https://bit.ly/3ceyNod