SAMRS in accordance with the Focus of Bilateral Development Cooperation of the Slovak Republic for 2021, with the Medium-Term Strategy of Development Cooperation of the Slovak Republic for 2019-2023, with the EU Gender Action Plan III and with the Agenda 2030 for Sustainable Development and in accordance with the Global Framework for Refugees, declares: Call for applications for subsidies for humanitarian aid projects in the Slovak Republic: Mitigation of the negative effects of the migration and refugee crisis caused by war conflicts and the ongoing crisis in the Middle East (Lebanon, Iraq, Syria) – SAMRS / 2021 / HUM / 1.
- Support for humanitarian action in response to the consequences of armed conflict and addressing the causes of migration by improving living conditions of the population, as well as improving the prospects for employment in the home communities.
- Special attention is paid to improving the living conditions of refugees and internally displaced persons, the unfavorable economic situation of suffering individuals, as well as the creation of preconditions for their return, provided that the situation in the home country or place of origin allows.
- Emphasis is also placed in response to the current global pandemic of the new coronavirus and associated disease Covid-19 via appropriately proposed interventions.
- Quality Education: To ensure access to quality education for all, with an emphasis on creating skills for the labor market.
- Good Health: To improve the availability and quality of health care.
- Infrastructure and Sustainable use of Natural Resources: To increase the quality and availability of sustainable infrastructure (water and sanitation, energy) with favorable environmental impact in pandemic and post-pandemic conditions.
- Support for Market Environment: To support the development of the business environment with focusing on job creation in pandemics and post-pandemic conditions.
- The indicative amount allocated to the call is EUR 1 000 000.
- The maximum amount of the required ODA subsidy is:
- EUR 100 000 for a non-investment project 6 implemented in one country.
- EUR 200 000 for a non-investment project implemented in two or more countries.
- EUR 200 000 for investment project 7 implemented in one country.
- EUR 250 000 for an investment project implemented by two or more countries.
The following entities are eligible applicants under this call:
- Budget organization and its facilities (Act No. 523/2004 Coll. on public financial rules report and amending certain laws in the wording of later regulations).
- Contributory organization (Act No. 523/2004 Coll budgetary rules of public administration and amending amendments to some laws as amended regulations).
- Non – profit sector / NGOs (all civic associations (established under the law No. 83/1990 Coll. on the association of citizens, as amended later regulations) and non-profit organizations providing services of general interest (based on pursuant to Act No. 213/1997 Coll. about non – profit organizations providing services of general interest services as amended), foundations and others legal entities that are not involved in the state budget and which are not set up for business.
For more information, visit https://slovakaid.sk/vyzvy/samrs-2021-hum-1/