EIT Food is looking for startups, scale-ups and small or medium size organizations to participate in EIT Food “RIS Straight to Market (RIS S2M)” programme.
The RIS Straight to Market programme, coordinated by EIT Food South, seeks to connect retailers with small and medium-sized companies (SMEs), startups and scale-ups, to bring to mainstream markets and supermarkets food products that are new or highly improved at a nutritional/sustainable level.
- The goal of the programme is to address EU policy priorities through R&I, and increasing the number of consumers using products developed with the support of EIT Food to personalize or change diet in line with relevant Food-Based Dietary Guidelines for Europe, by bringing to mainstream markets and supermarkets food products that are new or highly improved at a nutritional/sustainable level, in alignment with EIT Food’s Impact Framework regarding new food products.
- Funding EIT Food will fund 100% of the eligible costs of the startups in each Project (starting in May 2023 and ending in December 2023), up to a total net funding of 30.000 EUR.
- Maximum amount of this call for Startups is 240.000 EUR for 2023.
- Funding for this call is available to Startups, SMEs and Scaleups organisations, both EIT Food partners and non-partners, from the following countries: – EU Member States – Cyprus, Greece, Italy, Malta, Portugal, Spain Turkey – Outermost Regions – Azores and Madeira (Portugal), and the Canary Islands (Spain). – Horizon Europe Associated Countries: Turkey
- Startups can apply jointly with retailers, so as long as each organization delivers the respective required documentation for approval (please see separated call for retailers to participate in the RIS S2M programme).
- Joint applications will be positively assessed but do not guarantee the selection of participants.
- Proposals that include the participation of Academia actors (Universities, Research Centres, etc) will be positively assessed.
For more information, visit EIT Food.