Apply to the first Tadamon Crowdfunding Academy in Turkey and get the opportunity to learn how to create and manage your own crowdfunding campaign and bring your idea to life.
The Tadamon Crowdfunding Academy is part of the “IsDB – ISFD NGO Empowerment Program for Poverty Reduction”. This program is funded by the Islamic Solidarity Development Fund (IsFD), run by the Islamic Development Bank (IsDB), and implemented by the United Nations Development Program (UNDP) and other strategic partners. By strengthening the skills and capacities of Non-Governmental Organizations (NGOs), the program provides support in preparing and running a successful crowdfunding campaign to mobilize funds for their projects.
What do they offer you?
- Capacity Building: With a tailored and flexible curriculum, this program develops your skills and abilities by offering both online and face-to-face training. Thus, it allows you to switch from grant-based methods to financially sustainable alternative financing methods to finance your innovative ideas that make an impact.
- One-on-One Mentoring and World Class Expertise: They invite you to be a supportive part of a community that creates change. In this community, you will gain access to expert mentoring support on crowdfunding, copywriting, design and social media at the national and international level.
- Resource Mobilization: They help you mobilize your organization’s resources, gain greater visibility and connect with donors and partners.
- Enhanced Visibility: With the power of storytelling, they brand your impressive ideas and achievements for wider visibility, further increasing your development results.
- Networking and Community Development: They bring together Non-Governmental Organizations (NGOs), local community members and development supporters, from OIC Member States and globally. This is how they help you network and connect communities.
What they expect from you?
- Motivation and proactive approach
- Participation of two or three team members in online and face-to-face trainings
- Completing job tasks on time
- Starting your crowdfunding campaign within 7 months of the start of the training program
- Non-governmental organizations (NGOs) working in poverty reduction, support for vulnerable groups, empowerment of women, youth and people with disabilities, climate change, energy and environment, access to STEM education and digital learning, community development, agriculture and rural development, refugees and peacebuilding, collectives, social entrepreneurs and development entrepreneurs.
For more information, visit Tadamon.