- Must be a medium- or long–term engagement, going beyond a one-off action focused on information;
- Must be locally registered in order to mobilize local parties;
- Must be based on actions that would benefit an underprivileged community or social group;
- Must address the question of learning in time of the pandemic.
- All locally-recognized organizations associated with the activities collectively implemented by the network of Franco-Philippine associations can submit an application to this call for proposal.
- The actual grant application should be signed by a bona fide member of the association. Only one application is allowed per association. The application requirements must be complete and duly accomplished.
- Relevance of the project (risks and opportunities related to the project);
- Competence of the association to carry out the project;
- Innovative quality of the project;
- Outcome measures on the beneficiaries and its sustainability.
For more information, visit https://ph.ambafrance.org/French-Philippine-NGO-Network-Call-for-proposals-2021