The United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) has announced the present Call for Proposals (CFP) for engaging an NGO/CSO as Responsible Party to provide technical support of the implementation of the small grants programme focused on the support to local development in the selected communities of Donetsk and Luhansk oblasts.
The Programme’s interventions are grouped under the following key Programme components, which reflect the region’s priority needs:
- Component I: Economic Recovery and Restoration of Critical Infrastructure;
- Component II: Local Governance and Decentralisation Reform;
- Component III: Community Security and Social Cohesion (CSSC).
The Programme, which operates based on a pooled funding arrangement, follows a multi-sectoral programme based approach and is implemented using an area-based methodology. With the current project, it is a unifying intervention framework for twelve projects funded by twelve international partners.
To achieve these objectives, it is planned to provide support to local NGOs through the Small Grants Programme (hereafter – “SGP”). The main areas of this Programme are: (AREA I) supporting the establishment and implementation of the mechanisms for inter-municipal cooperation, (AREA II), supporting of the creation of Good Governance platforms, (AREA III) providing consultancy services to the citizens of the communities, (Area IV) supporting and implementation of the initiatives focused on monitoring and protection of the environment.
- The maximum accepted amount of management services costs is USD 80,000.00 (e.g., rent, electricity, utilities, communication costs (mail, phone, internet), insurance, fuel, security, cleaning).
- The duration of proposed activities should not exceed the period of eight and a half (8.5) months.
Interested NGOs/CSOs must meet the following criteria to be eligible for the selection:
- Officially registered organisation (non-governmental, public, charitable, non-profit, for-profit), at least 5 years;
- Experience in the management of grant programmes (at least three programmes with a total number of supported grantees over 50);
- Experience in project implementation or execution of contracts for the provision of professional services in the area of grant programmes management with a total budget of projects from USD 200,000.00.
For more information, visit https://procurement-notices.undp.org/view_notice.cfm?notice_id=75579