The European Commission (EC) is pleased to announce a call for proposals for the Women TechEU to target highly innovative start-ups founded, or co-founded by women, holding a top management position (CEO, CTO or equivalent) in the company at the time of submission.
- financial support to the company as an individual grant of EUR 75 000 supporting activities such as upgrading the business model, updating the business plan and growth strategy, finding partners and investors, market validation, etc.;
- mentoring and coaching provided by the EIC Business Acceleration Services (BAS), under the new ‘Women Leadership Programme’, which includes dedicated networking and pitching events;
- the possibility to participate in dedicated activities organised by InvestEU and the Enterprise Europe Network (EEN).
- public bodies (entities established as a public body under national law, including local, regional or national authorities) or international organisations; and
- cases where the individual requested grant amount is not more than EUR 60 000 (lowvalue grant).
- Support deep tech innovation as a basis for a modern, knowledge-driven, resource-efficient and competitive economy;
- Promote female leadership in the deep tech industry to build fairer, more inclusive, and more prosperous innovation ecosystems in Europe.
- the Member States of the European Union, including their outermost regions;
- the Overseas Countries and Territories (OCTs) linked to the Member States;
- eligible non-EU countries:
- countries associated to Horizon Europe;
- low- and middle-income countries.
For more information, visit https://bit.ly/3eeGsVq