The Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Bulgaria through the Embassy of the Republic of Bulgaria in the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan announces a procedure for the acceptance and selection of proposals for projects to be implemented with a grant through the Official Development Assistance of the Republic of Bulgaria, with an initial implementation period in 2023.
- Priority Areas for Project Implementation on the territory of Jordan:
Objectives and Scope of the Projects
- Sustainable Development Goals: Quality Education and Decent Work and Economic Growth: Setting up mechanisms and creating conditions for providing training and ensuring sustainable employment. Help and support for vulnerable groups of women and girls;
- Improving the quality of education in educational institutions by improving buildings and their adjacent infrastructure through repairs and installation of new equipment, repair of indoor premises, etc.
- Sustainable Development Goal: Good Health and Well-being:
- Providing materials for social and hygiene routine of women, girls, disadvantaged children in refugee camps;
- Improving the quality of health care on the territory of the refugee camps by improving buildings and their adjacent infrastructure through repairs and installation of new equipment, repair of indoor premises, etc.
- Minimal amount of the project is 10 000 BGN.
- Recommended maximum amount of the project is:
- for projects with main purpose to deliver goods and /or services – up to 30 000 BGN;
- for projects with main purpose to carry out repairs and /or construction activities – up to 30 000 BGN.
- Project proposals must include an indicative start date for project implementation after January 15, 2024 and no later than November 30, 2024.
- Development of new/updating existing training modules
- Capacity building activities /organizing and conducting trainings in areas of interest of the administration/institutions of the partner country
- Conducting trainings on specific topics in Bulgarian institutions to exchange good practices and increase the qualification of employees from the administration of the partner country
- Organization and holding of seminars, forums, conferences
- Research and strategy development
- Activities to raise awareness of citizens’ rights
- Activities to promote multicultural dialogue and to limit racism, xenophobia, hate speech, discrimination and intolerance in society
- Activities to improve dialogue between non-governmental organizations and local, regional and national authorities
- Activities related to improving the quality of social infrastructure (educational/health) ex.: Delivery of equipment and materials for state or municipal property – schools, hospitals, kindergardens, homes for elderly, etc.; Construction and repair works to improve the condition of state or municipal property – schools, hospitals, kindergartens, homes for elderly, etc.
- Women and disadvantaged children;
- Vulnerable social groups;
- Local population in towns and villages;
- Educational institutions – schools;
- Non-governmental organizations contributing to the realization of the priorities and the achievement of the goals of the Bulgarian “Official Development Assistance”.
- Primary and secondary budget spenders – legal entities of the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan;
- International and local non-governmental organizations;
- Municipalities and their associations;
- Educational, health and social institutions;
- International humanitarian organisations;
- Others (depending on country specificity).
For more information, visit Republic of Bulgaria.