The Embassy of the Czech Republic in Tbilisi is pleased to announce a call for proposals of the Local Transition Projects (LTP) of the Transition Promotion Program, the framework of the support of human rights and democracy of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Czech Republic.
The program aims to support non-governmental organizations that promote human rights and democracy in their countries.
- Support for civil society, including human rights defenders,
- Freedom of expression, including the media, free access to information,
- Broader and equal citizen participation in public and political life,
- Development of rule of law institutions,
- Equality and non-discrimination,
- Support for respect for human rights in business through good working conditions.
- Overall project budget is within 100 000 – 500 000 CZK (approximate exchange rate 1 GEL: 8,5 CZK);
- Implementation of the project activities March 2024 – mid October 2024.
- Applicant is a local subject with legal subjectivity in the country of the project implementation, eligible to sign contract with MFA/Embassy. A contribution cannot be claimed by an individual, political party or state institution;
- Applicant may submit only one proposal;
- Beneficiary´s co-financing in the project is desirable;
- Project should be effective and economical, for which reason all receipts must be documented.
For more information, visit Embassy of the Czech Republic in Tbilisi.