The Small Scale Projects (SSP) is one of the instruments of the development cooperation of the Czech Republic. SSP are identified by the respective Embassies of the Czech Republic (through applications submitted by potential implementers) and approved by headquarters of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MFA). SSP aims to contribute to the local subject by small-scale development activities in accordance with the beneficiary country´s national development priorities.
Czech financial contribution for the project is between 200,000 CZK (approx. 8,150 EURO) and 500,000 CZK (approx. 20,380 EURO).
- Implementer of the SSP is a local subject with legal personality in the country of the project implementation,
- Implementer must be eligible to sign contract with MFA CZ that establishes jurisdiction of Czech laws and Czech courts,
- It is desirable that the implementer would cooperate with Czech subjects, e.g. would purchase Czech products, use Czech know-how etc.,
- Implementation of the project can be started only after signing the contract,
- Project implementation must not exceed 31st October 2023 (project billing must also be done by this date),
- SSP does not include the payment of the implementer´s administrative costs,
- The financial amount approved for the implementation of the SSP in CZK is also binding for the conversion into foreign currency,
- One of the crucial condition is a project sustainability (meaning the project would be able to run in a future without further financial support),
- Tangible assets of the project should be marked with a logo of the Czech development cooperation. In the case of project´s intangible assets, it is always necessary to mention the financial support of the Czech development cooperation,
- The transfer of funds between items in the approved identification form must be justified in writing to Embassy and described in the final report.
- The project implementer is obliged to submit a written final project report, incl. financial report to the Embassy no later than one month after the end of the project,
- The photo documentation of the project outcomes has to be attached to the final report by the implementer.
- These are only general instructions, and each Embassy has the right to modify the requirements at its discretion. Each implementer is familiar with the specific requirements of the contract before signing the contract.
For more information, visit https://bit.ly/3BpmYIv