The European Commission is inviting eligible applicants for its Strengthening the role of social partners in mitigating the economic and social impact of the COVID-19 crisis programme.
The call aims at supporting exchanges and dissemination of good practices, innovative approaches and experience, and mutual learning at European level in order to sustain social dialogue activities in the context of the COVID-19 crisis and help national social partners to continue playing their important role in developing and implementing joint responses or contributing to national efforts to protect jobs and support economic recovery strategies.
- The total budget earmarked for the EU co-financing of projects under this call is estimated at 5,000,000 EUR.
- The EU grant requested should indicatively be between 1,000,000 and 5,000,000 EUR.
- For British Applicants: Please be aware that following the entry into force of the EU-UK Withdrawal Agreement on 1 February 2020 and in particular Articles 127(6), 1377 and 1388, for actions still under the Multiannual Financial Framework (MFF) 2014-20 the references to natural or legal persons residing or established in a Member State of the European Union are to be understood as including natural or legal persons residing or established in the United Kingdom even after the transition period has expired on 31/12/2020. UK residents and entities are therefore eligible to participate under this call.
- Place of establishment:
- Applicants (lead and co-applicants) must be properly constituted and registered legal entities, having their registered office established in the participating countries of the Progress axis.
- Legal entities properly established and registered in the following countries are eligible as lead applicants:
- Legal entities properly established and registered in the following countries are eligible as co- applicants:
- Type of entities:
- To be eligible, lead applicants and co-applicants must be social partner organisations at European level of the Financial regulation. Social partner organisations without legal personality are also eligible provided that the conditions of the Financial Regulation related thereto are met).
- Actions must involve consortia.
- The grants shall be awarded to a consortium of a lead applicant and one or more coapplicants.
- The lead applicant must be a cross-industry social partner organisation at European level.
- The lead applicant can represent workers or employers.
- Affiliated entities:
- Affiliated entities to the applicant(s) are NOT eligible to receive funding under this call for proposals
- Associate organisations:
- An associate organisation can participate in the action but may not declare eligible costs.
For more information, visit European Commission.