Deadline: 5 June 2019
Canada Council for the Arts is inviting applicants for its Professional Development for Arts Professionals of Supporting Artistic Practice to support the career growth of Canadian arts professionals by encouraging knowledge-sharing and participation in a wide range of development opportunities.
Grants fund activities that contribute to the advancement of Canadian arts professionals.
Individuals who are Deaf or who have disabilities, including those living with mental illness, and require accommodation at any stage of the application process may be eligible for additional assistance.
Professional development activities or sharing expertise with other Canadian arts professionals, including but not limited to:
- Specialized training
- Taking or giving workshops
- Participation in conferences, seminars or other significant events
Grant amount up to $10 000.
- Types of potential applicants to this component include:
- Arts professionals (those who play non-artistic roles such as administrators, technicians, etc.)
- Cultural connectors
- Applicants eligibility to apply to this component is determined by the validated profile created in the portal
How to apply
Applicants can apply via given website.
For more information, please visit https://canadacouncil.ca/funding/grants/supporting-artistic-practice/professional-development-for-arts-professionals