Deadline: 15 September 2016
The Canon Foundation in Europe is currently accepting applications for its Research Fellowships with an aim to pursue a period of research in Japan whereas Japanese Fellows are expected to do their research in Europe.
The Canon Foundation Research Fellowships may be applied for when an agreement on co-operation and on a research plan has been reached between the guest researcher and the proposed host institution.
Canon Foundation Fellowships are for a minimum period of three months up to maximum of one year.
- The financial support for Research Fellows ranges from 22,500 Euro to 27,500 Euro per year and pro-rata for different periods.
- The Canon Foundation gives priority to those who plan to travel to Europe or Japan rather than prolong a current stay.
- All Europeans are eligible to apply (including Israel, Turkey, Balkan and Baltic countries).
- Europeans should have permanent citizenship in the country.
- Applicants should have obtained at least a Master’s degree within the last ten years of applying to the Canon Foundation.
- Candidates who obtained their qualification more than ten years ago as long as they provide further supporting information in their application.
How to Apply
Applications must apply online via given website.
Eligible Countries: Albania, Andorra, Austria, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Kosovo, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malta, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, San Marino, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, the Netherlands, the United Kingdom, Turkey, Ukraine, Vatican City State.
For more information, please visit Research Fellowships.