Deadline: 9 April 2020
In order to provide a targeted response to the global outbreak caused by COVID-19, the Central European Initiative (CEI) has launched the COVID-19 Extraordinary Call for Proposals 2020.
The call purposely aims at addressing quickly the specific needs of communities in CEI Member States.
(Ad) Stop getting irritated with excessing advertisements. View the information you want quickly on a clean, ad-free and exclusive Member Dashboard that offers tools to search for grants, view latest grant opportunities, upcoming deadlines, sample proposals, downloadable ebooks and also organize your favourites! Learn more.
- The overall indicative amount under this Call for Proposals is 600.000,00 EUR that will be made available by the following sources of funding:
- CEI Cooperation Fund, which is financed by all CEI Member States, will provide up to 310.000,00 EUR;
- Know-how Exchange Programme (KEP), which is entirely financed by Italy, will provide up to 290.000,00 EUR. In line with the rules governing the functioning of KEP, its resources shall be spent only for actions targeting non-EU CEI Member States, regardless of the nationality of the applicant which can be based in any Member Country of the CEI.
Areas of Intervention
CEI grants will be allocated for actions in three areas of intervention:
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
- Healthcare and telemedicine (MED), taking into account that telemedicine software platforms have become very accessible and useful, and especially helpful in monitoring patients with existing conditions, even at a distance. Telemedicine software allows doctors to reach out to patients via video link, which can be incredibly useful for practices when traveling to the medical facility can be difficult and even dangerous for patients with existing health conditions;
- Education and e-learning/distance learning (EDU), taking into account that the educational paths that teachers design and develop in virtual environments can be easily accessible to pupils and students through personal devices and can offer valuable help in overcoming the logistical difficulties that can be determined when schools or classrooms are, for various reasons, unavailable and continuity of education in the presence not guaranteed;
- Support to Micro, Small and Medium-sized Enterprises (MSMEs), taking into account that smart working may help improve both the performance and the satisfaction that is obtained from the job especially when it is not possible to reach your workplace.
- All public and private entities based and registered in a CEI Member State as well as international/regional organisations can apply.
- Individuals cannot apply.
- All Applicants shall specify their legal status within the Application Form, referring to the relevant legislation or act as appropriate.
- Non-Governmental and Civil Society Organisations as well as private entities shall annex an official proof of registration to the Application Form with a courtesy translation into English. This requirement is mandatory.
- Under this Call for Proposals, applicants can submit up to two distinct project proposals, provided that the beneficiaries are different.
Eligible Countries: Albania, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Hungary, Italy, Moldova, Montenegro, North Macedonia, Poland, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia and Ukraine.
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
For more information, visit https://www.cei.int/news/8809/covid-19-extraordinary-call-for-proposals-launched-600000-eur-for-projects-in-field-of-healthcare