The Community Giving is seeking applications for its Central Minnesota Special Needs Grant in the US to build partnerships with those who are able to provide individuals with services or equipment that directly impacts clients.
- Services for people with complex intellectual and physical disabilities
- Equipment needs that directly affect the client
- Programs or projects that directly affect the client
- $5,000 – $20,000
- Supports programs and services for client needs excluding support for general operations or capital for organizational needs or campaigns for the applying entity.
- Projects/Programs that support diversity, inclusion and equity. (Diversity, Inclusion and Equity Policy)
What they Don’t Fund?
- General operating support
- Capital campaigns or capital improvements
- Religious organizations for religious purposes
- Multi-year requests
- Political organizations or political campaigns
- Projects that have already been completed
- Scholarships or medical research
- Government funding that has been reduced or eliminated
- Grants for travel or conferences
Grants must serve the residents of:
- Benton County,
- Stearns County,
- Sherburne County,
- Kimball community with school district defined boundaries, and/or
- Watkins community with school district defined boundaries.
- 501(c) 3 nonprofit organizations, schools or government entities.
For more information, visit https://www.communitygiving.org/grant/central-minnesota-special-needs-grant/32