The Community Foundation of Frederick County is accepting applications for strategic grants to support services related to the Community Foundation’s 2019 Strategic Initiatives.
Applications from organizations applying for funding must identify project or service outcomes for programs, organizations, or systems that address supporting families with children, preparing for a growing aging population, or responding to substance use disorder.
In FY21, they are funding outcomes for programs, organizations, or systems that address:
- supporting families with children
- preparing for an aging population
- responding to substance use disorder
They also support a wide array of programs that improve the community and provide opportunities for people of all ages through impact grants. Funding can support:
- health and human services
- historic preservation
- the arts
- civic causes
- animal welfare
- youth programs
- elder care
- At least $280,000 will be available for grantmaking
- Minimum request: $1,000
- To be eligible to apply, an organization must certify it is one of the following and in good-standing: a 501(c)(3) nonprofit; a government agency applying for an extraordinary project that is not funded by tax revenue; a religious organization requesting funding for non-sectarian activities; or a civic group that is not a 501(c)(3) requesting funding for a community cause.
For more information, visit https://www.frederickcountygives.org/Grants-Scholarships/Grants