Deadline: 15 May 2016
Current Funding Priorities
- Applicants can be registered charities and other organizations in the UK that carry out charitable activities providing public benefit.
- Proposal must demonstrate that the applicant already provide or will provide public benefit.
- The proposal must include the following information – impact the grant will make with regard to relieving hardship, distress or sickness and/or promoting social welfare; the number of people the grant will benefit and for how long; how any shortfall in funding for the project will be raised; and the time scale for the project.
- Submit applications via email. Applications via regular mail are also accepted.
- Applicants will receive an acknowledgement after the application is received by the Trust.
- Applications that fall within the areas of interest to the trustees and pass an agreed preliminary screening process are considered at a meeting of the full Board of Trustees.
- Applicants will receive information regarding the success/failure of their applications within 2 weeks of the trustees’ meeting.
- Complete application includes – project outline (check for the application checklist), proposal summary (250 words), contact details of two referees (organizations or individuals), a copy of latest audited annual report and accounts or a copy of most recent bank statement, and budget.
Eligible Country: United Kingdom
For more information, please visit http://www.chrysalis-trust.co.uk/apply.php