The City of Gold Coast is seeking applications for its Regional Arts Development Fund (RADF) for the funding category Activate Arts to support:
- creative individuals, organisations, community and collectives for delivering arts;
- cultural activity across all art forms;
- artists at all stages of their career.
Activate Arts supports arts and culture based activities that have a clear connection to the Gold Coast and deliver artistic excellence, community benefit, collaboration, sustainability and innovation.
- Up to $15,000 per application of funding is available
Funding supports diverse and enterprising arts and cultural projects of all kinds, including:
- the creation, development and/or presentation of work;
- opportunities to connect with and develop new audiences/markets;
- collaborations that develop innovative and quality arts and cultural experiences;
- activities that build the capacity of the local arts and cultural sector;
- initiatives that activate existing community and cultural infrastructure;
- the exploration of new and emerging digital platforms;
- other eligible arts and cultural projects in any art form.
- To be eligible all applicants must:
- be a Gold Coast resident (individuals/collectives) / based on the Gold Coast (organisations) OR the project being applied for must have significant outcomes on the Gold Coast and must benefit the Gold Coast community.
- have an Australian Business Number (ABN).
- individual applicants/collectives must be Australian citizens or permanent residents and be practicing artists or arts professionals.
- Individual applicants who are employees of Council entities and/or strategic partner organisations must provide a letter of confirmation from the CEO or Senior Management evidencing any proposed activity seeking RADF support is not associated with their role and/or programming of the entity/organisation.
- applicants that received a RADF Activate grant for the same activity in 2020 (note – a second stage development of the same work, or a tour of the same work would be eligible;)
- organisations funded through the Arts Organisations Triennial Funding Program, Council entities and strategic partner organisations – however, these entities can partner on projects;
- applicants that have not completed and acquitted any previous RADF funded projects.
For more information, visit https://bit.ly/2HrFVTe