The Neighbourhood House grant is offered to assist DHHS funded and approved Neighbourhood houses in the City of Greater Geelong in providing opportunities that benefit the wider Geelong community.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
The City of Greater Geelong recognises the benefits to local communities of Neighbourhood Houses in strengthening local communities.
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
- A once- off COVID-19 Safe Grant: The COVID-19 Safe Grant is a once-off grant to assist with additional costs associated with re-opening, operating and complying with Neighbourhood House COVID-19 Safe Plans, and Victorian and Commonwealth Government requirements.
- Community Development Project: For the delivery of responsive community projects, programs, activities and small community forums or events that focus on improving health, wellbeing and capacity building that benefit the broader community.
- External Community Group Subsidy: To assist with the cost of small equipment purchases that help community groups to either: Deliver services and programs; improve health and safety outcomes; or improve resources that support volunteer groups.
- Governance and administration Subsidy: Subsidies for governance and administration. For example: governance training, auditing, strategic/annual planning, financial bookkeeping, grants administration, professional development/conference attendance.
- A once- off COVID-19 Safe Grant: $7,500
- Community Development Project: $7,500
- External Community Group Subsidy: $2,500
- Governance and administration Subsidy: $2,500
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
- DHHS recognised Neighbourhood Houses
- The Barwon Network of Neighbourhood Centres (for Project Funding only)
For more information, visit https://www.geelongaustralia.com.au/grants/article/item/8d43ae9e58a46d9.aspx