The City of Pleasanton provides a Community Grant Program for non-profit organizations serving Pleasanton residents in the area of arts, culture and youth programs.
The mission of the program is to enhance the quality of life in Pleasanton. Eligible organizations are encouraged to submit an application for either the Civic Arts or Youth Commission’s review.
- For Civic Arts Applicants: Total available FY2021-22 funding for all Civic Arts projects is $45,957.78.
- For Youth Program Applicants: Total available FY2021-22 funding for all Youth projects is $42,198.96.
- The maximum funding request amount per application is $7,500.
- At the time of application submittal, applicants must have:
- non-profit status;
- a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt identification number; and
- A valid City of Pleasanton business license.
- Applicants must be a community-based organization.
For more information, visit https://www.cityofpleasantonca.gov/gov/depts/cs/grants.asp