The Cocokind Impact Foundation is offering financial grants to female entrepreneurs in health, wellness, and sustainability industries who are focused on creating social impact through business.
The foundation is set up by cocokind and managed through philanthropic ventures Foundation (PVF), a 501(c)(3) nonprofit.
- The Cocokind Impact Foundation is providing grants of $2,500 to $10,000 to enable the female-identifying founders with the financial assistance needed to further their business and social impact.
Every grant recipient will also receive:
- Access to their dynamic and talented Cocokind team;
- The opportunity to connect with relevant team members for one on one advisory support;
- Features on all of their marketing channels, including the website;
- Lifetime membership to the Cocokind Impact Foundation Alumni Network.
- Applicants must be 18 years or older.
- Applicants must be a U.S. resident and owner of a woman-owned business incorporated in the United States.
- To apply, you must be a female-identifying entrepreneur in the health, wellness, and/or sustainability space with a mission to create greater social impact.
- Applicants must have not yet raised a round of institutional capital.
Information Needed to Apply
The application will include:
- A three-minute video of yourself.
- YOU! – they want to hear about the person behind the business. Take this opportunity to introduce yourself;
- Your mission – Share your vision with them;
- Your impact – Don’t be shy, tell them exactly why your business should receive this grant;
- A proposal of what you will do with the funds granted. Please provide an itemized projection or as much detail as possible on what you plan on using this for. The more detailed your breakdown, the better;
- A detailed description of your social mission and what impact you hope to have on your greater community;
- A sample of your product (where applicable) sent to the address provided on their website.
*Finalists will be invited to virtually pitch their business to a cross-functional internal panel of Cocokind team members, from departments including HR, Brand, Finance, Web, and Community.
Their selection committee is comprised of various Cocokind team members. They will review all applications submitted on time. The following criteria will be taken into consideration with each application:
- Social Impact & Mission;
- Business Model;
- Leadership and Innovation;
- Commitment and dedication to furthering their business in the long-term.
For more information, visit https://www.cocokind.com/pages/impact