The City of Westminster Charitable Trust is seeking applications for its Community Contribution Fund from voluntary and community organisations in Westminster.
- Youth support
- Helping rough sleepers off the streets at night
- Helping lonely and isolated people
- Organisations can apply for grants of up to £20,000.
- Applications for funding will only be accepted from organisations that operate in Westminster.
- Applicants can apply if their organisation is a:
- voluntary or community organisation
- registered charity
- constituted group or club
- not-for-profit company or community interest company
- social enterprise
- school (schools should show how their application would benefit the wider community)
- Applicants should have an organisational bank account.
- Preference will be given to Westminster based organisations.
- Businesses and individuals cannot apply for funding.
For more information, visit https://www.westminster.gov.uk/westminster-trust-apply-for-funding