The Comox Valley Community Foundation (CVCF) is accepting applications for Community Enrichment Grants to Support Vital Initiatives That Contribute To Overall Community Wellbeing.
Applications for a wide range of new and existing programs and services will be considered for Community Enrichment Grants including but not limited to operations, wages, overhead administrative costs, assistance with fundraising, purchase of equipment, renovation, and capital projects. Our goal is to support your organizations in a manner that is most impactful for you, without restrictions if possible
- Proposals must relate to at least one granting priority.
- There is no maximum limit on the amount of funds an organization may request; however, The foundation strongly encourages applicants to keep their requests reasonable.
- The following activities are ineligible for funding under the Community Enrichment Grant program:
- Scholarships or bursaries (funded elsewhere by the Foundation)
- Activities of religious organizations that primarily serve their membership and/or direct religious purposes
- Political activities, specifically directly or indirectly supporting or opposing a political party or candidate for public office
- The establishment of or addition to endowment funds
- The establishment of or addition to operating reserves
- Organization a registered charity or qualified done as defined by the Canada Revenue Agency.
Tips for Online Grant Applications
- Please review the CVCF Grants Portal Applicant User Guide prior to beginning your application.
- You do not have to finish the application in one session, you may save an application as a draft and continue to edit an application until the deadline.
- When filling out your application, your responses are saved automatically every 100 characters or every time you click off the field.
- All questions marked with an asterixis are mandatory, applications cannot be submitted until all mandatory questions have been answered.
- After submitting applications, they can no longer be edited but they are still viewable in your dashboard.
- Incomplete, late or paper submissions will NOT be accepted.
- Non-profits and BC registered societies need to partner with a registered charity to be eligible.
For more information, visit https://cvcfoundation.org/grant-seekers/community-enrichment-grants/