Applications are now open for the Community Foundation for Lennox and Addington Grant Program 2021 to bring together people who care about their communities.
They are independent, volunteer-driven, charitable organizations that aim to strengthen their communities by facilitating philanthropy, by partnering with donors to build permanent endowments and other funds from which they support community projects, and by providing leadership on issues of broad community concern.
- A highly visible, positive and impacting community presence.
- A sound and steadily increasing financial base and charitable capacity.
- A Prominent place among Lennox and Addington’s lead community organizations.
To materially advance quality of life and opportunity throughout Lennox and Addington County by creating, investing, managing and growing a portfolio of endowed funds, gifted in perpetuity, and distributing their investment earnings in support of but not limited to:
- Arts and culture;
- Health and wellness;
- Sports and recreation;
- Heritage preservation;
- Seniors care and service;
- Environmental awareness;
- Social services;
- Youth support and development.
The General Community Fund (Unrestricted) offers the greatest amount of flexibility. L&A organizations that possess a Charitable Registration Number issued by the Canada Revenue Agency are invited annually to apply from this fund. Standard Application Guidelines:
- Applicants must be registered charities or sponsored by a charity.
- Projects must have a defined purpose and time period.
- Projects must include a plan for viability beyond the pilot stage.
- The applicant must be based in or perform substantial service in L&A.
For more information, visit https://www.cffla.ca/overview/