The Confident Girls Foundation has launched its Community Response Grants to support netball and community organisations directly impacted by adverse/challenging events such as natural disasters, economic pressures, pandemics, and much more.
- Applicants are invited to apply for one category. Total value of application must not exceed $3000.
How Funds May be Used
- The Confident Girls Foundation Community Response Grants Round 3 – Financial Resilience application process is designed to help clubs, associations and community organisations alleviate financial hardship for their members. The Confident Girls Foundation Community Response Grants Rounds 3 – Financial Resilience will provide clubs, associations, or community groups the opportunity to support members through financial hardship by reducing the cost of registration by $100 per member or the cost of $50 off uniform per member.
- The Confident Girls Foundation encourages applications from local not-for-profit netball community organisations, who work closely with their local community that have been impacted by the continuous rise of the cost of living in 2022. However, the Foundation may also support groups, including councils, schools and universities that are based outside the directly affected areas but are delivering services into affected areas, if that support is requested by or strongly endorsed by local community leaders.
- Organisations do need either an ABN or incorporation certificate and will be required in the Application process to demonstrate how grant funding will be of broad community benefit.
- Applications will be assessed against the eligibility criteria as outlined above. The Confident Girls Foundation reserves the right to request further information from applicants to assist in assessing an application and to verify any information provided in an application.
- Failure to provide such information may result in The Confident Girls Foundation refusing an application.
- The Confident Girls Foundation also reserves the right to refuse an application, at its discretion, for any reason or for no reason irrespective of whether the eligibility criteria have been met.
- Submitted applications may be audited by Confident Girls Foundation or its agents to determine compliance with these Guidelines.
- Projects that fall into any of the following categories will not be considered for funding.
- Initiatives that duplicate existing activities and services.
- Activities that are covered under an insurance claim.
- Activities that, in the Foundation’s reasonable opinion, are unrelated to Community recovery.
- Initiatives that would require ongoing funding.
- Alcohol purchases for community or other events.
- Projects that subsidise commercial activities (e.g. ongoing business operational costs).
- Retrospective funding – projects which are already completed are not eligible for consideration.
- Applications for activities taking place outside of Australia.
- Applications for projects that have previously been declined by the Foundation cannot be resubmitted unless there are material changes to the project.
- Applications will not be accepted from organisations that have not successfully
- acquitted previous grants from the Foundation.
For more information, visit https://confidentgirlsfoundation.com.au/community-response-grant/?dclid=CKyx4–ksfsCFaSN5godclID7Q