Toowoomba Regional Council is accepting applications for Community Support Grant Program to provide funding and/or in-kind assistance to support community organizations in their efforts to provide services, activities, and events that are of benefit to the community.
Community support grants of up to $2,500 are available with grant rounds available twice annually.
The community support grant program seeks to provide support for projects that:
- demonstrate collaboration and partnerships between community organizations
- encourage and assist community interaction and inclusiveness
- foster indigenous, multicultural and inter-generational understanding and equity
- support innovation, forward thinking and learning opportunities
- upgrade facilities to meet standards, regulations and community expectations
- meet changing community needs and/or increase facility usage
Who can apply?
Organizations can apply for a community support grant if they:
- Are eligible community organizations or are under the auspices of an eligible community organization as defined in the Community Grants Policy.
- Operate or provide services within the Toowoomba Regional Council area.
- Have an Australian Business Number (ABN).
Preference will be given to applications that:
- Facilitate deliverable outcomes for the community – that is, provide programs/facilities/capital.
- Demonstrate self-help, commitment and future sustainability.
- Are identified within a strategic planning framework.
- Are not duplicating existing projects, activities or events.
For more information, visit https://www.tr.qld.gov.au/community-business/grants-funding/apply-by-category/6464-community-support