The Coquitlam Foundation has launched the 2021 Community Grants Program to improve the lives of Coquitlam residents.
The Coquitlam Foundation and/or private donors have established funds in the following areas; interest earned annually on these funds may be allocated for distribution to the community. Submissions in these categories are invited, but awards will not be necessarily be made in every category every year.
- Arts and Culture;
- Education and Literacy;
- Health and Community Wellness;
- Heritage, Historical or Conservation;
- Seniors in need.
- Typically the maximum available to one organization has been $3,500.
- The Foundation is pleased to make available grant funds to organizations whose applied project specifically benefits the residents of the City of Coquitlam.
- Applicants must be registered charities or partnered with a registered charity able to accept the funds on behalf of the project.
- Submit your entire application and information as no more than 3 pdf files attached to your email. Use the words “2021 APPLICATION” in the subject line of your email.
- Applications that are submitted in any other file formats will not be accepted. You can expect to receive an email response within 3 business days acknowledging their receipt of your application.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: The Coquitlam Foundation reserves the right to disqualify any applications that are incomplete, late in being submitted, illegible and/or do not otherwise follow the submission guidelines.
- Applications are reviewed by a volunteer citizen-based committee appointed by the Coquitlam Foundation.
- Final decisions are ratified by the volunteer Board of Directors of the Coquitlam Foundation.
- Successful applicants will be notified in May 2021 and will be invited to attend the Coquitlam Foundation Awards Celebration Evening (Date and Location TBD) to accept the award.
For more information, visit https://coquitlamfoundation.com/grants/