The Warwickshire County Council has launched the applications for Cost of Living Grant Fund aims to provide small grant awards to Voluntary, Community, and Social Enterprise (VCSE) groups, and Town and Parish Councils, for projects that support residents and communities with cost-of-living pressures.
Cost-of-living pressures are placing a significant and growing strain on the residents, communities and businesses. Across Warwickshire, communities and agencies are taking action to help people with cost-of-living pressures.
Successful applications will focus on one or more of the following cost-of-living pressures:
- Food and other household essentials
- Improving community assets and their sustainability
- Improving access to services
- Improving financial capability (e.g., maximising income and reducing debt)
- Improving mental wellbeing
- Tackling social inequalities.
- The total fund value is £180,000 and groups can apply for awards of up to £1,000.
- Constituted ‘not-for-profit’ community organisations in Warwickshire
- Non-constituted or new ‘not-for-profit’ groups working in Warwickshire that can be supported by a mainstream service or community group willing to administer the funds through an organisational bank account
- Warwickshire Town and Parish Councils
- Schools, if applying as a parent-teacher association or ‘Friends of’ group.
- Groups or organisations that have failed to meet the conditions of previous award agreements from Warwickshire County Council
- Party Political/lobby groups
- Projects that have been funded through other Council grant funds within the last 6 months, including the Councillor Grant Fund and Household Support Fund, will not be further supported through this fund.
For more information, visit Cost of Living Grant Fund.