Deadline: 27 May 2016
The British Embassy San Jose is currently accepting proposals for its Bilateral Programme Budget for the year 2016/17.
- Human Rights, including, but not limited to rights of minority and disadvantaged groups (LGBTI community, indigenous peoples, people with disabilities)
- Justice and security: legal and judicial development, including prison reform; public sector capacity building.
- The empowerment of women through their unpaid work
- Raising awareness of human trafficking in Nicaragua
- Preventing sexual violence on the Atlantic coast of Costa Rica and Nicaragua
- Provision of English Language Training to Tourist Police
The Embassy is interested in proposals between GBP £5,000 (Pounds Sterling) and GBP £8,000.
- The proposals are requested from the following eligible bodies:
- Government institutions
- Legally constituted Non-Governmental Organisations (NGOs)
- Civil Society organizations
- Community-based organizations
- Universities and research centres
- The project proposal must be submitted in English.
How to Apply
- The process will be carried out in two stages:
- Concept Bid stage
- Full Bid stage
- In the first instance, only approved Concept Bids will be expected to be presented a second time, as a Full Bid. Proposals must be presented in the attached format Project Concept Form via given website.
For more information, please visit Bilateral Programme Budget 2016/17.