Applications are now open for the Cultural Tourism Accelerator Flash Marketing Campaign grant to enable arts organisations to promote and develop cultural events for tourists across regional Australia.
The Cultural Tourism Accelerator Flash Marketing Campaign grants are competitive quick response grants of $2,500 for upcoming projects to extend digital or grassroots marketing into a new visitor market.
The program will increase tourism visitation in regional, rural and remote communities across Australia by providing financial support for arts and cultural activity. The program recognises that the cultural and creative industries play a critical role in contributing to the creativity, diversity and prosperity of Australia’s regional and rural economy.
The Cultural Tourism Accelerator Program aims to:
- Support place-based programs to increase visitation
- Build consumer confidence and activate engagement
- Drive engagement across communities and between regions
- Support sector-led responses.
Flash Marketing Campaign: $2,500
What can funds be used for?
Funding can be used to ensure the success of your initiative or campaign. Grant funds may be used towards (but not limited to):
- Artist fees
- Visitor incentives
- Equipment hire
- Creative fees for the development of new marketing materials (incl. design, comms, videographer etc)
- Marketing and promotional cost such as design and printing
- Advertising (press, digital, social)
- Additional communications support
- Documentation, data collection and evaluation.
To be eligible you must:
- be an individual or Australian incorporated organisation or local government organisation
- have an active Australian Business Number (ABN) that is registered to your name and location
- if required by the Australian Tax Office, be registered for the purposes of GST
- not have any outstanding reports, acquittals or serious breaches relating to any Australian Government funding or funding from a state or territory Regional Program Administrator. A serious breach is one that has resulted in, or warrants, the termination of a grant agreement.
For more information, visit https://www.countryarts.org.au/grants/grants/cta-flash-marketing-campaign/