The Embassy of the Czech Republic in Tehran has launched its proposals for Small Scale Projects to contribute to the local subject by small-scale development activities in accordance with the beneficiary country´s national development priorities.
The Small Scale Projects (SSP) are one of the instruments of the development cooperation of the Czech Republic. SSP are identified by the respective Embassies of the Czech Republic (through applications submitted by potential implementers) and approved by headquarters of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MFA).
- Czech financial contribution for the project is 200 000 CZK – 500 000 CZK, i.e. approximately 7 900 – 19 500 EUR (co-financing from other sources is arbitrary and desirable), and the total cost of salary/fee, subsistence allowance, accommodation, travel cost and eventual insurance and vaccination of the experts must not exceed 25 % of the project´s total costs.
- The financial amount approved for the implementation of the SSP in CZK is also binding for the conversion into foreign currency,
- The project implementer is obliged to submit a written final project report, incl. financial report to the Embassy no later than one month after the end of the project,
- The photo documentation of the project outcomes has to be attached to the final report by the implementer.
- Implementer of the SSP is a local subject with legal personality in the country of the project implementation,
- Implementer must be eligible to sign contract with MFA CZ that establishes jurisdiction of Czech laws and Czech courts,
- It is desirable that the implementer would cooperate with Czech subjects, e.g. would purchase Czech products, use Czech know-how etc.,
- Funds are allocated to non-political and non-governmental organizations only
- Submitted proposals can be changed based on the notice from the Embassy until the deadline set by the Embassy.
For more information, visit https://www.mzv.cz/teheran/en/news_and_events/call_for_proposals_czech_small_scale.html