Deadline: 27 June 2016
The Administration for Children and Families (ACF), an agency of Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS) is seeking applications to support 10-12 demonstration projects that will focus on expanding their capacity (as family violence, domestic violence, and dating violence coalitions, local programs, tribal communities, and community-based programs) to prevent future domestic violence by addressing, in an appropriate manner, the needs of children exposed to family violence, domestic violence, or dating violence.
Funding Information: The estimated total program funding is $4,500,000.
- Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments)
- Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
- All grantees will be required to provide developmentally appropriate and age-appropriate services, and culturally and linguistically appropriate services, to the victims and children relevant to the unique needs of children exposed to family violence, domestic violence, or dating violence.
- All grantees will also be required to provide services for non-abusing parents to support those parents’ roles as caregivers and their roles in responding to the social, emotional, and developmental needs of their children; and where appropriate, grantees will provide services while working with a non-abusing parent and child together.
How to Apply
Interested applicants must submit their applications electronically via given website.
Eligible Country: United States
For more information, please visit this link.