The Community Foundation for Staffordshire is inviting applications for Discover Digital: Innovation Grants programme to help groups respond to localised and/or specific cohort needs, by offering digital equipment grant.
Discover is a collaboration of partners who want to raise the bar of digital inclusion across Stoke-on-Trent. The aim is to ensure that everyone can be supported and empowered to engage with the digital services they need. The Community Foundation for Staffordshire are supporting this programme with the distribution of grants.
The Community Foundation are working in partnership with Staffordshire University to deliver The Community Renewal Fund from Stoke City Council.
The Community Foundation will be awarding equipment to community organisations supporting digitally excluded people who do not have access to IT equipment within Stoke-on-Trent. Applications are reviewed by a panel and a decision is made based upon the information provided in your application form.
- Grants from £1000 to £5000.
Geographic Reach they Will Fund
- The fund will support community groups based in the following local authority areas;
- Types of Organisations they will fund:
- Constituted community groups
- Constituted voluntary groups
- Registered Charities
- Social Enterprises
- Types of organisations they will not fund:
- Non-constituted community groups
- Non-constituted voluntary groups
- Organisations that have been established less than 12 months
- Statutory organisations
- Public sector bodies
- Organisations that have a statutory responsibility
- Organisations that do not have a proven track record of service delivery
- Limited companies, sole traders or partnerships without charitable aims.
For more information, visit https://staffordshire.foundation/grants/communitygroups/innovationgrants/