Dreams For a Better World is inviting applications for Community Grants Program.
If your not-for-profit organisation or community group dreams of helping to create brighter futures for Australians or a more active community or support others to live better they want to hear about it.
- Round 1: Better Living (Closing Date: 5 April 2019)
- They’re looking for dreams that improve the lives or living standards of other Australians.
- It may be a community development program to create more affordable housing or help our ageing population or new-comers to Australia. Or applicant’s dream may help kids and families in need or simply create a better environment for a more sustainable world. Dream big and tell the foundation how their not-for-profit organisation can help others live better.
- Round 2: Brighter Futures (Closing Date: 21 June 2019)
- Does applicant’s dream empower others to learn and earn to have a brighter future?
- Tell them if applicant need funding for education initiatives or to create jobs for those in need, or improve financial wellbeing and affordability for Australians. They’re also looking for dreams that enhance employment opportunities, or offer training and support to those who need a helping hand to get into or back to work.
- Round 3: Active Community (Closing Date: 13 September 2019)
- Let’s create active and healthy communities across Australia.
- If applicants are looking for sports grants to help people of all ages and abilities be more active, or to improve the health and fitness of those in their community, apply for Active Community grant. Or if applicants have a dream to create more active communities through health initiatives, wellbeing programs or by tackling medical issues faced by the wider community the foundation also wants to hear from them.
- $5,000 is granted to the three finalists for each round with the highest number of valid public votes in their round. An additional $5,000 is given to the Round Winner chosen by the Expert Judging Panel.
- The four round winners will then each be allocated further grants of $30,000, $15,000, $10,000 or $5,000 depending on where they are placed overall following the Grand Final pitch and will receive their grants at the Grand Final Awards Night. An Additional $10,000 grant will be awarded to the People’s Choice recipient.
- To qualify, applicants dream must aim to make a positive difference in the community, and it must also:
- benefit a registered community cause, charity group or not-for-profit organisation (and not an individual)
- be based in Australia with funds being spent in Australia
- be able to be undertaken in the next 12 months
- fit with the round theme
- Sunsuper Dreams for a Better World is open to all residents of Australia, aged 18 years or older at the time of entry. Applicants don’t need to be a Sunsuper member to enter.
How to Apply
Applicants can apply via given website.
Eligible Country: Australia
For more information, please visit https://dreamsforabetterworld.com.au/community-grants