The Erie County Gaming Revenue Authority (ECGRA) is seeking applications for the Community Assets Grant Program to support capital improvements and programming which provide social, educational, cultural, health, recreation, and/or economic benefits to residents of Erie County.
Arts, culture, and heritage organizations enrich the lives of residents, protect resources, and add a dimension to quality of life through performances, interpretation, preservation, and creation of new works. ECGRA’s investment in arts, culture, and heritage encourages entrepreneurs and innovation, enables communities to engage in creative placemaking, plays an integral role in attracting new residents and businesses by elevating the quality of life, and protects what is unique to Erie County.
- To provide capital and program funding for arts, culture, and heritage organizations. Programs and projects must serve the general public and be open and accessible to the public.
A maximum of $15,000 per application; overall $150,000 per grant cycle.
- Applicant is an IRS-designated 501(c)(3), municipal authority, or a municipality.
- Applicant’s headquarters is located in Erie County.
- Applicant is in good standing with the IRS and state and local taxing bodies.
- Applicant is in good standing with ECGRA’s reporting requirements to date.
- Applicant is current on payment of any mandated workers compensation, payment of unemployment or other required employee related insurances, and real estate taxes.
- Applicant is making sole request on behalf of organization.
- Applicant will be the recipient of the grant. Pass through grants are not permissible. Only one application per entity, per project, per funding cycle will be accepted.
- Applicant must either own or lease property to be improved. Non-profit groups may complete projects on property owned by local government with an executed agreement authorized by the governing body of a municipality, municipal authority, or county.
For more information, visit https://www.ecgra.org/impact-place/community-assets-arts-culture-heritage