Deadline: 31 January 2017
The European Investment Bank (EIB) Institute is pleased to announce its “Artist’s Development Programme (ADP)”, looking for two visual artists from Croatia, Cyprus, Estonia, Italy, Latvia, Malta, Poland and Romania.
The ADP offers emerging European visual artists a month-long residency in Luxembourg, enabling them to develop their practice and create a new (body of) work(s), boosted by the mentorship of a high-profile established artist.
- The EIB Institute will cover the artists’ travel costs to and from Luxembourg, including a stopover to visit Callum Innes in Edinburgh.
- The artists will receive a stipend (EUR 100 per day each) and will be provided with a living/working space.
- At the end of the residency, the participants will receive a success fee of EUR 1 500 each, provided they have produced an artwork.
- The duration of the residency in Luxembourg will be one month in June 2017.
- Less than 35 years of age at the time of application
- Nationality of Croatia, Cyprus, Estonia, Italy, Latvia, Malta, Poland and Romania
- Fluency in English
How to Apply
- CV (in English)
- Scanned copy of the passport, identity card of the applicant or other document evidencing legitimate residence in one of the eligible countries (in English)
- A letter of motivation/intent specifying personal drive and expectations for the programme (maximum 600 words, in English)
- Portfolio of visual documentation of several works best characterizing the art of the applicant (in PDF, four A4 pages maximum)
- Names and contacts of two professional referees, familiar with the art of the applicant
- A brief reference in the body of the email to how the applicant found out about the programme
- Applications must be submitted via email at the address given on the website.
For more information, please visit European Investment Bank.