The relevant legal entities (NGOs, non-governmental health care organizations, educational, health, social, and cultural organizations, cooperatives or communities) are presented with the possibility of financing their projects from the “Small-Scale Local Projects Program” provided by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Czech Republic.
The project to be carried out in 2020 should be oriented towards supporting development activities through the provision of materials or equipment, training, financial support for the activities of local authorities, capacity building, and participation in larger projects (including international projects).
The approaches are:
- Democratic administration of public affairs;
- Sustainable management with natural resources;
- Economic transformation and growth (renewable energy resources, workers’ rights,);
- Agriculture and field development;
- Inclusive social development (education, health, social inclusion).
- The Czech financial contribution of development aid per project should not exceed 500,000 CZK (22,623 USD in September 2020).
- The implementation of the project can begin after the signing of the contract with the Embassy (example in annex) expected in March 2021 and must be completed no later than October 31, 2021.
- Small Scale Local Project” Identification Form which must be completed in English, stamped, and signed. The budget information must be presented in CZK, using the following official Embassy exchange rate: 1 MXN = 1,018 CZK or 1 USD = 22,101, it is not allowed to present in national currencies
- An official document that certifies the applicant as a legal entity in their country.
- An official document that authorizes the competent person to act on behalf of the entity.
For more information, visit https://bit.ly/2SBbpbq