Deadline: 15 March 2019
The Embassy of Finland, Bucharest is seeking applications for its 2019 Fund for Local Cooperation (FLC) to support smallscale development cooperation with local partner organisations in the Republic of Moldova.
The goal of Finland’s development policy is the eradication of poverty and inequality and the promotion of sustainable development. Cross-cutting objectives of the Finnish development policy, including gender equality, non-discrimination, climate resilience and low emission development are required to be integrated to all projects funded by Finland, emphasizing those aspects that benefit most in the local context.
Award amounts will range from 25,000€–50,000€. Project duration is normally limited up to one year.
The Fund in the Republic of Moldova has two priority areas in 2019:
- Support to strengthening the capacity of individuals and authorities to promote human rights of people with disabilities, including
- respect for inherent dignity and individual autonomy
- non-discrimination and equal, full and effective participation and inclusion in society, including gender equality
- respect for difference and acceptance of persons with disabilities as part of human diversity and humanity
- equality of opportunity and accessibility
- respect for the evolving capacities of children.
- Support to the freedom of expression and media diversity, including
- promotion of transparency, access to information, accountability and public participation
- enhancing critical thinking and media literacy, including in the use of social media.
- Legally registered non-governmental organizations in the Republic of Moldova, whose objectives and activities are in line with the thematic priority areas and who have relevant and solid experience in implementing similar projects, are eligible to apply.
- Projects can be carried out only by local civil society organizations in the Republic of Moldova. The Fund cannot be used for supporting activities of the government, ministries, municipalities or political parties, projects in which the beneficiary is a single person or private business, projects serving purely religious or charity purposes, microfinance, or for Finnish or other non-Moldovan organisations.
How to Apply
Applicants can download the application form via given website.
Eligible Country: Republic of Moldova
For more information, please visit http://www.finland.ro/public/default.aspx?nodeid=42785&contentlan=2&culture=en-US
The website link is not operational.
The Website is working properly, we request you to please check again. For more information regarding eligibility criteria, application process and more, please visit http://www.finland.ro/public/default.aspx?nodeid=42785&contentlan=2&culture=en-US
Sorry, but this link is not operational –
Can you help us and give us a functional Link?
For more information regarding eligibility criteria, application process and more, please visit https://finlandabroad.fi/web/mda/local-cooperation-fund