Deadline: 15 March 2019
The Embassy of Finland, Bucharest is seeking applications for its 2019 Fund for Local Cooperation (FLC) to support smallscale development cooperation with local partner organisations in the Republic of Moldova.
The goal of Finland’s development policy is the eradication of poverty and inequality and the promotion of sustainable development. Cross-cutting objectives of the Finnish development policy, including gender equality, non-discrimination, climate resilience and low emission development are required to be integrated to all projects funded by Finland, emphasizing those aspects that benefit most in the local context.
(Ad) Stop getting irritated with excessing advertisements. View the information you want quickly on a clean, ad-free and exclusive Member Dashboard that offers tools to search for grants, view latest grant opportunities, upcoming deadlines, sample proposals, downloadable ebooks and also organize your favourites! Learn more.
Award amounts will range from 25,000€–50,000€. Project duration is normally limited up to one year.
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
The Fund in the Republic of Moldova has two priority areas in 2019:
- Support to strengthening the capacity of individuals and authorities to promote human rights of people with disabilities, including
- respect for inherent dignity and individual autonomy
- non-discrimination and equal, full and effective participation and inclusion in society, including gender equality
- respect for difference and acceptance of persons with disabilities as part of human diversity and humanity
- equality of opportunity and accessibility
- respect for the evolving capacities of children.
- Support to the freedom of expression and media diversity, including
- promotion of transparency, access to information, accountability and public participation
- enhancing critical thinking and media literacy, including in the use of social media.
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
- Legally registered non-governmental organizations in the Republic of Moldova, whose objectives and activities are in line with the thematic priority areas and who have relevant and solid experience in implementing similar projects, are eligible to apply.
- Projects can be carried out only by local civil society organizations in the Republic of Moldova. The Fund cannot be used for supporting activities of the government, ministries, municipalities or political parties, projects in which the beneficiary is a single person or private business, projects serving purely religious or charity purposes, microfinance, or for Finnish or other non-Moldovan organisations.
How to Apply
Applicants can download the application form via given website.
(Ad) Are you looking for readymade proposals? fundsforNGOs Premium has a vast collection of Sample Proposals from successful grantees around the world. These proposals are available for viewing so that you can quickly get new ideas, best practices, lessons learned and develop your proposal in the perfect manner. Learn more.
Eligible Country: Republic of Moldova
For more information, please visit http://www.finland.ro/public/default.aspx?nodeid=42785&contentlan=2&culture=en-US
(Ad) How to raise funds? Where can I find a list of donors for my area of work? How to write proposals? How can I submit a grant request to USAID, the European Commission or the Gates Foundation? How can I use Social Media to promote my work? We have developed powerful resources in the form of Ebook and Articles covering all this information and more. Learn more.