The Enygma Ventures is inviting applications for the Shift Fund to support startups, entrepreneurs and innovators who have innovative solutions that will redefine the future we all will live in post-pandemic.
In partnership with Startup Circles they have launched a program to help support new and existing businesses that are focused on solving issues and systemic problems to help build a new world going forward. They provide either seed funding or mentoring scholarships to those selected. They believe it’s time for businesses to seize the moment, adapt, change and reinvent in order to build a better world.
Enygma Ventures is Looking for
- A business idea or existing business that is relevant, vital and necessary in a post-Covid 19 world.
- An idea/business that is solving a systemic problem, or an issue of their time and that will help build a better world.
- Businesses that are focused on solving problems for Southern Africa (SADC). The business must either be based or serve/operate in the region.
- The idea/business must be scalable and able to operate on a large scale or have a large addressable market.
- For profit ideas/businesses. They are not able to support charitable concepts at this time.
- Both male and female applicants. Please note, they will always have a gender inclusion bias and so will be more interested in ideas that have equality at their heart.
If Selected What will you Get
If you are at the ideation stage you will likely first be put through the Startup Circles programme. This will provide you with world class mentorship, training and the help to validate your business quickly and efficiently.
- If you are an existing business and have validated your concept – equity seed funding will be available.
- There is the possibility of receiving both mentoring, education and seed funding.
For more information, visit https://www.enygmaventures.com/shift