Deadline: 8 March 2017
The European Commission is seeking proposals for its program “Capacity Building in the Field of Youth” with an aim to recognize and improve youth work, non-formal learning and volunteering and link them to education systems and the labour market.
Capacity-building projects in the field of youth cover a range of activities that encourage cooperation between organisations active in youth, education, training and other socio-economic sectors in Programme and Partner Countries from different regions of the world.
Capacity-building should carry out the following activities:
- Promote cooperation between:
- youth organisations and public authorities in Partner Countries
- youth organisations in education and training and the business and labour market
- Strengthen youth councils, youth platforms and authorities in Partner Countries (local, regional, national)
- Support the overall operation of youth organisations in Partner Countries
- Help implement youth work practices which include:
The maximum grant that can be awarded is 150 000 EUR.
Organisations that can apply include:
- non-profit organisations, association, NGO (including European Youth NGOs)
- national Youth Councils
- a public body at local, regional or national level
How to Apply
Applicants are required to register themselves in the participant portal in order to apply.
EU Countries: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Republic of Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and the UK.
Other Participating Countries: Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway, Turkey, Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Kosovo, Montenegro, Serbia, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Moldova, Territory of Ukraine as recognised by international law, Algeria, Egypt, Israel, Jordan, Lebanon, Libya, Morocco, Palestine, Syria and Tunisia.
For more information, please visit EU Call for Proposals.