European Union project EU4Agri has announced public call to support investments in processing capacities and marketing of agri-food products, thereby also responding to the needs for recovery from the crisis caused by COVID19 pandemic.
The project “European Union Support to Agricultural Competitiveness and Rural Development in Bosnia and Herzegovina” (EU4Agri) is a four-year project (2020 – 2024) that aims to modernize the agri-food sector and improve the rural economy by increasing the competitiveness of agricultural production, jobs and services. The project is implemented by the United Nations Development Program (UNDP) in Bosnia and Herzegovina (BiH) and the Czech Development Agency (CzDA).
Public call is open to companies, entrepreneurs and cooperatives engaged in processing and/or production of agricultural and food products, registered in relevant ministry/institution’s Client registry and that has less than 25% of public capital in its owner’s structure and is not part of the holding.
- Contribution to stabilizing/ strengthening in manufacturing competitiveness and increase/ retain and him to the level of productivity of the food industry through modernization and introduction of new technologies, innovation, and promotion adds no value agricultural products and foodstuffs.
- More advanced product quality, hygiene and safe with your food through the introduction of the standard and quality.
- Promovisanje good practices and sustainable development through morbidity j dream control units and natural resources, environment, and food safety.
- Protecting a business from the consequences incurred as a result of the pandemic Covide – 19 and to orištenje new business opportunities for strengthening business and access new markets.
- Each applicant can apply for funds in the amount of 60.000 BAM to 300.000 BAM (VAT not included) and must secure co-financing in the amount of minimum 35% of the total value of proposed investment.
- The applicant has submitted a complete application package (original of the requested documents, copy of the requested documents and business plan in the required format on USB – CDs and memory cards are not considered, in accordance with Chapter 6 – How to submit the application). A complete application package is considered to be an application that contains all three listed parts of the application package: original, copy and documentation on USB ;
- The applicant is registered in a local self-government unit or a court, depending on the organizational form (evidence of the first and last registration decision issued by the competent institutions in FB and H , RS or BD);
- the applicant has its seat on the territory of BiH;
- The applicant must be a owner or responsible person crafts / entrepreneurs , cooperatives or enterprises and ;
- the planned investment is located in territories B and X;
- the land that is the subject of the investment is owned by the applicant (if relevant);
- the facility to which the investment relates is owned by the applicant or the applicant has a concession or contract for at least 10 years (if relevant);
- the facility that is the subject of the investment or in which the planned equipment will be installed has valid permits and documents for construction of facilities issued by the competent authorities (proof: submitted valid permits and documentation, for example construction permit, location permit, etc.);
- the applicant is actively engaged in the processing of food products that are the subject of the application;
- the planned investment refers exclusively to only one of the eligible support sectors (in accordance with Chapter 2.3. Eligible processing sectors for support) ;
- planned investment will result in registered hiring and Vanja least 1 person for projects up to 100,000 KM or a minimum of 2 persons for projects over 100,000 KM (the amount of funding EU4Agri )
- the applicant has provided financial resources for co-financing the project in the minimum amount required through this public call – at least 35 % of the total amount for the implementation of the proposed investments
- the proposed project will be completed no later than 12 months from the date of signing the contract as shown in the application form;
- the applicant has a maximum of 25% of the public capital or voting rights of that public capital in the ownership structure;
- the applicant has made a profit in 201 9 .
- p odnosilac applicant has blocked any bank account at the time of submitting the application to the public call
- the proposed project must relate to increasing the degree of processing and / or adding value to agri-food products through the introduction of new or improvement of existing processing capacities;
- the applicant has no due and unpaid obligations based on taxes (direct and indirect taxes) and other benefits, including those towards employees, VAT, profit tax and other due and unpaid obligations
- if the planned investment refers to a plant for the production of energy from renewable sources, biomass or waste treatment, it must be technically and technologically feasible (evidence: study of technical and technological feasibility) ;
- p odnosilac application / company is not in the process the pre- settlement and liquidation ;
- p odnosilac application has not been convicted of a criminal offense related to their business on the basis of a final judgment ;
- the applicant is registered in the register of clients – proof of registration certificates for 2019) .
For more information, visit https://bit.ly/3gOuOQw