Deadline: 14 January 2019
The Foundation “Remembrance, Responsibility and Future” (EVZ) is seeking applications for a program entitled “Europeans for Peace” which promote international exchange projects for young people from Germany and the countries of Central, Eastern and South-Eastern Europe as well as Israel.
The theme of this call is to celebrate diversity!
Europeans for Peace wants to get young people interested and invested in human rights, moral courage and social commitment. In joint project work, young people address diversity, respect and social cohesion.
(Ad) Stop getting irritated with excessing advertisements. View the information you want quickly on a clean, ad-free and exclusive Member Dashboard that offers tools to search for grants, view latest grant opportunities, upcoming deadlines, sample proposals, downloadable ebooks and also organize your favourites! Learn more.
Applicants can apply for funding for:
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
- Travel expenses
- Costs of accommodation and board (programme costs)
- Materials for developing and presenting the results
- Applications are submitted by institutions and legally recognisable associations engaged in school or extracurricular activities.
- Binational or trinational projects can be funded. At least one partner must be from Germany and at least one from Central, Eastern or South-Eastern Europe or from Israel.
- Projects with partners from the following countries can be funded: Albania, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Estonia, Georgia, Greece, Hungary, Israel, Kazakhstan, Kosovo, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Lithuania, Macedonia, Moldova, Montenegro, Poland, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, and Ukraine.
- For trinational projects, the third partner to be funded can be from one of the countries mentioned above, or from another member state of the Council of Europe (e.g. France, Italy).
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
- The projects address the life world of the young people
- The projects are developed and implemented jointly
- The viewpoints and the experiences of the partner organisations are taken into account
- Intergenerational dialogue is stimulated
- The results are jointly produced, are multilingual and are presented to the public
How to Apply
Interested applicants can download the application forms via given website.
(Ad) Are you looking for readymade proposals? fundsforNGOs Premium has a vast collection of Sample Proposals from successful grantees around the world. These proposals are available for viewing so that you can quickly get new ideas, best practices, lessons learned and develop your proposal in the perfect manner. Learn more.
For more information, please visit https://www.stiftung-evz.de/eng/funding/working-for-human-rights/europeans-for-peace.html