Deadline: 12 August 2019
The Fergusson Foundation is accepting applications for its Grants Program to provide financial contributions to non-profit organizations which research or address the causes, incidences and forms of family violence, which promote effective intervention, and which support educational programs that increase public awareness about this pervasive problem.
Fergusson Foundation is committed to being a catalyst for the prevention and elimination of family violence.
The Fergusson Foundation values capture the key beliefs that are shared by all stakeholders in their organization. They are:
The selected recipients will be awarded a grant to a maximum of $5,000 per organization.
- Canadian organizations are eligible if they are recognized as registered charities by Revenue Canada and their project supports one of the following areas:
- The provision of counseling and other services to victims of family violence;
- The development of counseling and training programs for the education of staff or volunteers working in the area of family violence;
- The development of public education programs addressing family violence;
- Research into the causes of family violence and possible remedial strategies or;
- The education and training of victims of family violence.
How to Apply
Applicants can download the application form via given website.
Eligible Country: Canada
For more information, please visit http://www.fergussonfoundation.ca/grants/