The Fermanagh Recreational Trust is inviting applications for its grant Program.
The Fermanagh Recreational Trust supports the organisation, development and funding of sporting / arts based activities and facilities in Co. Fermanagh with particular emphasis on young people and youth development.
Potential areas of support include ;
- Provision of equipment
- Support provision of courses, training and coaching
- Contribution towards training or training costs
- Contribution towards the development of facilities
- Bursaries to assist individuals develop their potential
- Support activities and events which will benefit children and young people
Key areas for Consideration
- Grants will not be considered retrospectively
- An end of grant report including a final statement of income and expenditure, with if deemed appropriate a copy of invoices must be supplied by the individual / organization awarded as soon as possible and not later than within 12 months of the grant being awarded.
Constituted Sporting and/or Arts based Organizations or Individuals based in County Fermanagh.
For more information, visit https://www.fermanaghtrust.org/our-grants/fermanagh-recreational-trust