The City of Victor Harbor is seeking applications for its Festivals and Events Sponsorship Program to provide financial and in kind support to eligible groups and organisations to assist in the staging of quality events and festivals that support the outcomes of the City of Victor Harbor Community Plan 2030 and Festivals and Events Policy.
- A total funding pool of $45,000 has been allocated in the 2022/23 budget to support the delivery of festivals and events in Victor Harbor through the Festivals & Events Sponsorship program.
- Applications are highly encouraged for events that;
- Offer a quality event experience for the local community and visitors,
- Create collaborative opportunities with local groups and businesses,
- Activate Council’s open spaces and indoor facilities,
- Employ environmentally sustainable practices,
- Are financially sustainable,
- Promote Victor Harbor has a premium coastal destination,
- Increase off-peak visitation (April to September)
For more information, visit https://www.victor.sa.gov.au/notice-board/the-latest/grants#accordion__target-942929-3