The Northern Territory (NT) Government is seeking applications for the Flexible Workforce Solutions Fund to encourage business and industries to collaborate on projects to attract and retain the skilled workforce they need.
The objective of the Fund is to provide grants to business and industry consortium that will promote workforce attraction and retention in priority sectors across the Territory to address critical workforce shortages.
- Grants of up to $200,000 are available on a 25:75 co-contribution basis for projects and activities. This means you have to provide 25% of the total.
- You must show how your project or activity does one of the following:
- Contributes to regional industry workforce solutions
- Contributes to seasonal workforce strategies
- Leverages new technology or innovation
- Delivers direct, in-country worker recruitment services.
- To be eligible, you must:
- be a Territory enterprise
- hold a valid Australian business number
- operate in the NT or have provided services in the NT for at least 6 months
- carry a public/general liability insurance policy of at least $10 million
- be financially viable and have financial capacity to complete the project in the specified timeframes
- be part of a business consortium and/or partnership.
For more information, visit https://grantsnt.nt.gov.au/grants/nt-flexible-workforce-solutions-fund-open-round