Deadline: 7 June 2016
The French Embassy in Tanzania is currently inviting applicants for its Innovative Projects from Civil Societies and Coalitions of Actors (PISCCA) Fund with an objective to support local initiatives, foster networking and synergies between stakeholders on the field and strengthen the capacities of the beneficiaries and civil society organizations.
PISCCA aims at funding small-scale projects and local initiatives which contribute to the strengthening of the Tanzanian civil society and to promoting social, economic and cultural rights in the country.
- Mitigation of the negative impacts of climate change and environmental degradation
- Support to most vulnerable groups
- Capacity building for CSOs and networks
- The eligible applicants are Tanzanian Civil Society organizations (CSO) that have been officially registered for at least 2 years.
- The underlying principle of PISCCA is to encourage innovative projects carried out by motivated and ambitious small and medium-sized Tanzanian CSOs that are not already used to carrying out large-scale projects, but still show a potential for growth, strive to implement new ideas and want to make a difference in their community. Therefore, priority will be given to emerging Tanzanian CSOs who’s main sources of funding are not international donors.
- The programme strongly encourages partnerships and coalitions of actors, including with more experienced organizations, non-Tanzanian organizations or local authorities. PISCCA also strongly encourages synergies and proposals presenting a capacity-building component for the holder of the project, for example through a mentoring partnership with a more experienced organization. These elements will be considered as strong assets during the selection process.
How to Apply
Applicants must download the application form via given website.
Eligible Country: Tanzania
For more information,please visit French Embassy’s PISCCA Fund.