Deadline: 5 February 2020
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
Capacity-building projects in the field of youth cover a range of activities that encourage cooperation between organisations active in youth, education, training and other socio-economic sectors in Programme and Partner Countries from different regions of the world.
These projects aim to recognize and improve youth work, non-formal learning and volunteering and link them to education systems and the labour market. They also support regional and transnational non-formal learning mobility schemes to encourage the participation of youth in society.
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
- The total budget earmarked for this call for proposals is estimated at EUR 3 207,4 million:
- Education and Training: EUR 2 943,3 million;
- Youth: EUR 191,9 million;
- Jean Monnet: EUR 14,6 million;
- Sport: EUR 57,6 million.
Capacity Building Projects
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
- Capacity-building projects between Programme Countries and Other Partner Countries;
- The applicant must be established in a Programme Country and applies on behalf of all organisations involved in the project. Other types of organisations can be involved as partners, not as applicants.
- Capacity-building projects between Programme Countries and Partner Countries from the Western Balkans
- The applicant must be established in the Western Balkans.
- Capacity-building projects between Programme Countries and the South-Mediterranean Partner Countries
- The applicant must be established in Tunisia.
- Conferences, workshops and meetings;
- Large-scale youth events;
- Information and awareness campaigns;
- Communication and media tools;
- Development of methods, curricula, training and documentation such as Youth pass;
- Open and flexible learning materials, virtual cooperation, open educational resources (OER);
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
- Any public or private body active in the fields of education, training, youth and sport may apply for funding within the Erasmus+ Programme;
- In addition, groups of young people who are active in youth work, but not necessarily in the context of a youth organisation, may apply for funding for learning mobility of young people and youth workers as well as for Strategic partnerships in the field of youth;
- The following Programme Countries can fully take part in all Erasmus+ Programme actions:
- In addition, certain Erasmus+ Programme actions are open to organisations from partner countries;
- For British applicants: Please be aware that eligibility criteria must be complied with for the entire duration of the grant. If the United Kingdom withdraws from the EU during the grant period without concluding an agreement with the EU ensuring in particular that British applicants continue to be eligible, you will cease to receive EU funding (while continuing, where possible, to participate) or be required to leave the project on the basis of the relevant provisions of the grant agreement on termination.
How to Apply
Applications must be submited electronically via given website.
(Ad) Our Premium Donor Search feature works like a mini-search engine. As soon as you define the search criteria and click on search, it scans the internet for the best possible matches of donor agencies based according to your interest and presents a list that you need. Learn more.
Eligible Countries: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway, Turkey, North Macedonia and Serbia.
For more information, please visit https://bit.ly/2CnIHT5
(Ad) Lots of grant opportunities but no idea how to write a proposal to apply for them? We have a huge collection of sample proposals available only for Premium Members. You can view these proposals and even request for download. Get ideas from other successful grantees and write your proposal quickly. Learn more.